sans cesse

popwar

dimanche 26 octobre 2008

Rappy rap

Yavait ça aussi qui traînait depuis près d'un an. Enjoy. Much shorter.

Have you ever been told...

Look me through your eyes
These magestic lies.
They shouted out loud
What they were all about
But you still don't see me.
Yeah, seek right through me.
Place your soft skined head
In my arm pits, in my bed.

They gave out free records
When I was drinking Richards...
Soft nights of dancing in hotels
"Don't frown", as he tells
But 3D's out of my memories
I left my families
To gain some of humanity
Down, down, it's some kind of sanity...

(Have you ever been told...)

Secrets from the past
Flew down, so fast
Watch us hit the flow
Watch it waver, so
None of the above will blow
We'll always be so.
Consider us as taken
But not as some tokens...


Leave out, cooly ways
Catch the wind like the waves
The sun's burning bright
Still not feeling right
Kind of blue questions
From our reincarnations
Backward sucking and cool monsoon
Wheel get on track, it's never too soon.

1 commentaire: